Your browser does not support the HTML5 canvas tag.

Blackfish Challenge.5

Blackfish Challenge.5


1st Place

Heaviest Legal Blackfish 
Up to $2,250 Cash Prize* 
and a cool ass TOG TROPHY

2nd Place up to $500 Cash Prize* 

3rd Place: Free Pass for next Blackfish Challenge 

Limited to a Maximum of 25 Anglers
*Prizes based on 25 Angler participation

Calcutta 1 - Heaviest weight of a single landed tog    $50 & $100

Calcutta 2 - Heaviest combined weight of 2 landed tog by the same angler           $50 & $100

Calcutta: is won by the Calcutta participating angler that lands the Heaviest Qualifying fish. Calcutta 1 = single Blackfish. Calcutta 2 = Combined weight of 2 landed Blackfish. Join at $50 level, $100 level or bothPayout to winner is 90% of the calcutta entry fees collected. Remaining 10% is donated to the tournament Charity.  

Bonus Prizes: 
All Anglers eligible with entry

FIRST FISH: 1st angler to land a "Keeper" Tog wins a *****TBD***** All anglers eligible at no additional cost.

LAND UR LIMIT: 1st angler to land the NJ limit of 4 "Keeper" Tog wins a *****TBD***** All anglers eligible at no additional cost.

1st Plus Size TOG: 1st angler to land a Blackfish that weighs in the "double digits" (10lbs+) wins a *****TBD*****. All anglers eligible at no additional cost.